Motu Patlu : Indian Cartoon Series
Motu Patlu is an Indian animated CGI comedy television series that airs on Nickelodeon. The series is adapted from the classic comic strip about Lot Pot. The series was launched on October 16, 2012, starting with the episode "John Banega Don". The series focuses on two friends, Motu and Patlu, who live in the fictional city of Furfuri Nagar. The director is Suhas Kadav and the music composer of the theme is Sandesh Shandilya. The producers are Deepa Sahi and Anish JS Mehta. The theme song "Motu Aur Patlu Ki Jodi" is sung by Sukhwinder Singh. Motu Patlu is based on characters made by Kripa Shankar Bhardwaj in the 1960s for Lot Pot Magazine. After the success of its First Season, Season Two premiered with the episode "Snow Park" and ended with the episode "Photo Shop". Then, the Third Season premiered in 2014 with the episode "The Devil Toothpaste". In Indonesia, the series was aired on Indosiar.
The series is based on the Motu patlu comic series that appeared in the Lotpot magazine. The first episode was broadcast on October 16 in 2012. It is one of the most viewed children's series in India. Motu Patlu is about Motu and Patlu, two friends who live in the fictional place Furfuri Nagar. In the series they end up in comic situations.
This story revolves around two friends of Furfuri Nagar, Motu and Patlu. Trouble comes over both of them and they both work together to resolve that problem. Motu is very much loved by Samosas. In the moments of his troubles, due to the love of his Samos, Motu keeps stealing from the day after coming from the best Samoshi man. At the same time, Patalu is always ready to help him.
In addition to these two, Ghasitaram, Inspector Chingam and Dr. Jhatka also help each other. When Motu eat samosa, then he becomes very powerful for a moment.
All of these, there is also a main enemy of all these, which is known as "John the Dawn", who always thinks of becoming a Don, but due to Motu and Tapalu, none of his plan is successful.
- Motu: Motu is one of the two main characters. Motu is a fat man who likes to eat samosas. He is a gardener. The obese most often says, Khaali pet mere dimaag ki batti nahi chaliti, tum hi kuchh socho (empty stomach, my brain does not move, you just think).
- Patalu: He is also one of two main characters. He is a thin man who likes to drink tea. He is a consultant who advises the people of Motu or Furfuri city. Patlu says mostly, Idea.
- Dr. Jhatka: Dr. Jhatka is a friend of Motu and Patlu. He is a scientist who always creates machine, and he keeps up with his ultimate friend, Ghatsitam, to fool Motu Patlu. Jhatka is like to eat Aalu ke Paranthe (a dish of Panjab). He says most often, "Maar Sutiya Paapad Vale Nu".
- Ghasitaram: He is the best friend of Dr. Jhatka. He is a photographer. Raju has a passion for eating rasgulla. He always says, I have twenty years of experience.
- Chingam: He is a friend of Motu Patlu. He is the police inspector of Farfuri Nagar who is fond of idli. He always says, "The name is Chingam, Inspector Chingam, why when Chingam is here, Chingam ke changul se bachna yempossible boleto yampossible, hey stop, stop in the name of law, Tumhe kanoon ki kasam, Bharat mata ki kasam, Hindustan ki sam stop".
- John: John is a thief who always keeps stealing in the town of Furpuri. But Motu Patloo always holds John and hands over inspector Chingam. That is why he always creates new plans to get Motu Patlu out from the city of Furufuri. He always says, John will become Don