Venucia (Chinese 啟辰, Pinyin Qichen) is a trademark of Dongfeng Motor Company from the People's Republic of China. Venucia was established in September 2010 to offer Dongfeng-Nissan developed in China and produced vehicles mainly in the domestic market. In November 2011, Dongfeng-Nissan announced the first car of the brand venucia a compact sedan, which between April 2012 and October 2017 under the name venucia D50 was commercially available. The second model, the five-door compact sedan venucia R50 with hatchback followed in September 2012. From September 2014, the Venucia e30 was also an electric vehicle. This is based on the Nissan Leaf. Venucia has also been offering an SUV with the T70 since early 2015. This is based on the first generation of the Nissan Qashqai.
Venucia, or Qi Chen in Chinese (启 辰), is an automobile brand owned by in collaboration with the manufacturers Nissan (Alliance Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi) and Dongfeng Motor Corporation. Launched in 2010, the production and sale of its models are designed for Chinese entry level car market.
The brand name is derived from the ancient Rome language, which means Venus. Announced the brand founded in September 8, 2010. April 19, 2011, Shanghai motor show the first concept car exhibited at, and the same year on November 21, Guangzhou International Motor Show announced the "D50" to be the first step commercial vehicles in.
In February 2017, Dongfeng Nissan spun off the Venucia brand and established a new company, Dongfeng Keishin.
In September 2010, Dongfeng Nissan Motor Company launched a new car brand, Venucia, specifically for the Chinese domestic market, used to sell cars designed and developed by the company.
In November 2011, Dongfeng Nissan announced that the first Qichen D50 mid-range sedan to be sold at Venucia Rolls-Royce is expected to go on sale in the first half of 2012.
Dongfeng Nissan launched the Qichen E30 electric vehicle version at the 2012 Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition Auto Show. In earlier versions, the Qichen E-Concept debuted at the 2012 Beijing Auto Show.
In September 2012, Dongfeng Nissan launched its second model, the Qichen R50 five-door mid-size hatchback. Qichen R50 is a model designed in China and intended to be sold to first-time buyers.
Venucia presented in September 2011 at the Shanghai 2011 show a first concept car. In 2012 released two models: D50 in April, a four-door sedan and the R50 in September, a compact hatchback.
- Venucia D60 - four-door mid-size sedan (since 2017)
- Venucia M50V - five-door mini-van (since 2017)
- Venucia T60 - five-door SUV (since 2018)
- Venucia T70 - Five-door SUV (since 2015)
- Venucia T90 - five-door SUV coupe (since 2016)
- Venucia Xing - Five-door SUV (2020)
- Venucia D50 - Four-door compact sedan (2012 in 2017)
- Venucia R30 - five-door small car (2014 to 2017)
- Venucia R50 - five-door compact sedan with hatchback (2012 to 2017)
- Venucia e30 - Five-door electric car in the compact class (2015-2018)
- Gothenburg, wildebeest Shea concept car - the 2011 Shanghai Motor Show exhibitors in.
- VIWA - exhibited at the Shanghai motor show in 2013.
- VOW - exhibited at the Shanghai motor show in 2015.